All Oak National Academy lessons go through a thorough quality assurance process.
- We work with carefully selected subject leads and partner organisations, who are experts in their area, to agree curriculum and lesson content.
- Our lessons are delivered by qualified teachers to ensure quality to the standards expected in schools.
- Once recorded, every lesson is checked for accuracy, errors and technical faults by a team of quality assurers.
- The subject lead will then review all lesson content for curriculum, pedagogy and content, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Lastly our central curriculum and production team undertake QA checks and keep a watching brief on all our content, reviewing and updating as needed – especially when an error is flagged.
To ensure a high level of accuracy, we have chosen our captions/subtitles to be created by professional transcriptionists (as opposed to automated AI/bot technology). Once created and checked, our captions are added as soon as possible after a lesson goes live.
Very occasionally, things may slip through, and so we also have a framework that incorporates feedback from users and teachers. If you’ve spotted an error in a lesson or on a webpage, we'd be hugely grateful if you could please let us know via this form and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.