Teachers have been working hard to produce lessons over summer. In most subjects we have lessons for the full year, but there’s some we’re still working on. This includes:
- Citizenship - We’ll be completing the lessons that are towards the end of our sequence by October half-term.
- Maths - We’re going to add a few more units in Key Stage 2 and 4 that are towards the end of our sequence by October half term.
- RE - We’ll be completing the missing unit on Families and Relationship during September.
- English Secondary - We’re still working on some lessons for year 9 and hope to have these complete by October half term.
- English Primary - Some lessons in Key Stage 1 and 2 that come later in the sequence should be done by October half term.
- Computing - We hope to have all lessons for year 5 and the rest of Key stage 3 and 4 by Christmas.
- MFL Secondary - For Years 7 and 8 we’ll keep producing these on a rolling basis, making sure we’re always a half term ahead of the proposed sequence (which it's important to follow in order). For years 9-11 we’ll be adding a few more French and Spanish lessons, plus more German lessons after October half-term.
Teachers can sign up to our newsletter for updates on new resources and lessons