Find out how to subscribe to our calendar on your email or calendar app.
How do I subscribe on Outlook?
- Firstly make sure you have your Calendars area open in Outlook.
- In the navigation pane, select 'Open calendar'.
- Under 'Import calendar', select 'From internet/web'.
- Copy and paste the URL below into the textbox to subscribe.
How do I subscribe using Google Calendar?
- To subscribe to our calendar using your Google account, firstly head to calendar.google.com.
- Under ‘Other calendars’, click the + button.
- Select ‘Subscribe to calendar’.
- Under 'Add Calendar', type in firstname.lastname@example.org and then hit enter on your keyboard. This should subscribe you instantly.
- If the above doesn't work, you can instead try subscribing using the below URL. Of the options on the left, select ‘From URL’.
- Copy and paste the URL into the textbox to subscribe.
How do I subscribe on an Apple device?
To subscribe on your desktop
- Open the Calendars app.
- Click 'File', and then 'New Calendar Subscription...'.
- Copy and paste the URL below into the pop-up textbox to subscribe.
To subscribe on your iPhone or iPad
- Open your Settings.
- Click through to 'Calendar' and click through to 'Accounts'.
- Click 'Add Account' and then 'Other'.
- Choose 'Add Subscribed Calendar'.
- Copy and paste the URL below.
- Check your settings and rename if necessary before clicking 'Save'.
- You can now view events in your Calendar app. Make sure to select 'Show All Notes' when viewing events so you can see all the details for each event.