Did you know we are updating and improving our resources?
We have started to release new resources for English, maths, history, and science from keys stages 1, 2, 3 & 4, and primary geography and secondary music. More subjects will follow next year.
Our early-release units are now available! We have at least one unit per subject for you to download and try out.
Plus you can now explore our new interactive curriculum plans to make it even easier to plan your lessons this year!
Look out for the label 'New' and for slide decks, worksheets and quizzes that match the colours and logo on our new website. We've improved the design of our resources to be fresher, easier to find and use and to be more accessible.
Get updated when we release even more new teaching resources.
Our lesson planning and teaching resources are designed to give teachers all the tools they need to make lesson planning easy.
Most lessons have:
- Starter quiz - Help your pupils retrieve or activate prior knowledge with our starter quizzes. Print them off to use in class or as homework.
- Videos - Build your confidence tackling unfamiliar topics by observing experienced teachers delivering the lesson, or use the videos to support your pupils with homework and revision.
- Slide decks - The majority of our slide decks can be downloaded and edited. Use them as a foundation for your own lesson plans, and adapt them to make them your own.
- Worksheets - Our worksheets help your pupils practise key lesson content, and help you plan for questions and tasks. Use them in the classroom, for homework and revision.
- Exit quiz - Finish your lesson with our exit quizzes, designed to test your pupils’ knowledge recall and to help you to identify areas which require reteaching.
Why not get started now with our lesson planning page. You can learn more about our resources and how to use them to support your lesson planning.